Quickview CapsulesAstaSkin makes your skin glow - beauty in a supplement! AstaSkin benefits the skin in many ways and is an all-in-one skin product, specifically designed with your skin in mind. The blend contains 3 key active ingredients plus a variety of vitamins for optimal skin health. The 3 key active ingredients are natural Icelandic Astaxanthin, Myoceram™ ceramides and sustainable fish collagen. AstaSkin$35.99
- Protects the skin against UV rays and harmful environmental pollutants
- Maintains moisture within the skin
- Maintains the structure of the skin to prevent it from breaking down and forming wrinkles
- It keeps the skin strong, healthy, soft, supple and reduces wrinkles considerably
- The first and possibly most important ingredient, Astaxanthin (6 mg), protects the skin from photoaging. Photoaging is a term used to describe the damage caused to the skin by harmful UV rays from the sun. Photoaging accelerates the aging of the skin and when exposed to a lot of radiation the skin loses its moisture and becomes very dry.
- The second key ingredient is Myoceram™ (30 mg), a ceramide extracted from rice husks. Ceramides can also be found in the uppermost layers of our skin and are waxy lipids (fats) that act as a protective barrier to prevent the loss of moisture from the top layers of the skin, keeping the appearance of the skin firm and plump. The uppermost layers of the skin are water resistant and this resistance becomes weaker as we grow older which results in drier skin and wrinkling.
- The third key ingredient is Collagen (250 mg) the main building block of the skin, maintains the fibrosis of the skin - which means it preserves the connective tissue of the skin.
Showing the single result