Quickview Softgel CapsulesFeel AstaEnergy empower you! The traditional blend, Icelandic AstaEnergy includes our pure Icelandic natural antioxidant Astaxanthin along with Vitamin E which supports the protection of the cells in your body when they are under oxidative stress. Astaxanthin can enhance your performance, with positive affect on both your endurance and recovery, plus this product is vegan. Astaxanthin from SagaNatura is produced in a sustainable way using high-tech green houses, renewable hydroelectric energy and pure Icelandic water.$26.99
Quickview Softgel CapsulesAstaCardio is just what your health ordered! The healthy omega-3 fatty acids and natural Icelandic Astaxanthin blend, with vegan EPA+DHA, straight from the source - algae. AstaCardio includes the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin and DHA omega-3 fatty acids which help maintain healthy heart, vision and brain activity. This product is vegan. Here are a few benefits that AstaCardio brings you:$32.99
- Help maintain healthy heart, vision and brain activity
- Omega-3s and Astaxanthin can fight inflammation
- Omega-3s and Astaxanthin can improve risk factors for heart disease
- Omega-3s and Astaxanthin can cause a reduction in triglycerides
- Omega-3s and Astaxanthin can raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels
Quickview LiquidAstaLýsi or AstaOmega the unique and super healthy blend for your whole body! AstaLýsi is a unique liquid blend of natural Icelandic Astaxanthin and herring fish oil, Omega-3 and vitamin-D. All ingredients that are essential for a healthy life. Health benefits of fish oils are well known and now the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin has been added. AstaLýsi supports heart, vision and brain as well as increase endurance and recovery. AstaLýsi has a great taste and is packed with only goodness for your body. This great tasting blend is backed by 2 star Superior taste award by iTQi. Astaxanthin from SagaNatura is produced in a sustainable way using high-tech green houses, renewable hydroelectric energy and pure Icelandic water.$32.99
Quickview LiquidAstaFuel gives you the fuel you need, quick! AstaFuel is a unique vegan liquid blend of natural Icelandic Astaxanthin and MCT oilwith vitamin-E. The MCT oil gives you quick fuel for the day and includes the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin. AstaFuel suits anyone that is on a ketogenic diet, is in high activity and sports or if you are looking for some healthy fuel boost for your day to day activities. Astaxanthin can enhance your performance, with positive affect on both your endurance and recovery, plus this product is vegan. Astaxanthin from SagaNatura is produced in a sustainable way using high-tech green houses, renewable hydroelectric energy and pure Icelandic water.$3,999.00
Quickview CapsulesAstaSkin makes your skin glow - beauty in a supplement! AstaSkin benefits the skin in many ways and is an all-in-one skin product, specifically designed with your skin in mind. The blend contains 3 key active ingredients plus a variety of vitamins for optimal skin health. The 3 key active ingredients are natural Icelandic Astaxanthin, Myoceram™ ceramides and sustainable fish collagen. AstaSkin$35.99
- Protects the skin against UV rays and harmful environmental pollutants
- Maintains moisture within the skin
- Maintains the structure of the skin to prevent it from breaking down and forming wrinkles
- It keeps the skin strong, healthy, soft, supple and reduces wrinkles considerably
- The first and possibly most important ingredient, Astaxanthin (6 mg), protects the skin from photoaging. Photoaging is a term used to describe the damage caused to the skin by harmful UV rays from the sun. Photoaging accelerates the aging of the skin and when exposed to a lot of radiation the skin loses its moisture and becomes very dry.
- The second key ingredient is Myoceram™ (30 mg), a ceramide extracted from rice husks. Ceramides can also be found in the uppermost layers of our skin and are waxy lipids (fats) that act as a protective barrier to prevent the loss of moisture from the top layers of the skin, keeping the appearance of the skin firm and plump. The uppermost layers of the skin are water resistant and this resistance becomes weaker as we grow older which results in drier skin and wrinkling.
- The third key ingredient is Collagen (250 mg) the main building block of the skin, maintains the fibrosis of the skin - which means it preserves the connective tissue of the skin.
SagaNatura at Vitafoods Europe 2019Read more
We at SagaNatura will be attending Vitafoods Europe 2019, which takes place from 7th of May till 9th of May…
AstaSkin, nature´s way to protect the skin!Read more
AstaSkin – The idea and innovation AstaSkin is an Icelandic food supplement made especially for the production of healthy and…
Unique liquid Astaxanthin product from KeyNatura awarded for great tasteRead more
KeyNatura produces high quality Astaxanthin in pristine conditions in Iceland with exciting patent pending photobiorector (PBR) technology. New liquid products…
- Missing Consumer Key - Check Settings